See The Moment Pastor Odumeje fights with a demon inside a Man (video)

 The last time we wrote about Pastor Odumeje, it was when he had challenged an Herbalist into a spiritual battle.

Read Man dies of a poisious snake bite while working on his farm (Photos)


But this time the Pastor Odumeje had enter a physical and a spiritual battle with a demon inside a man in a church deliverance.

The video that shows the demon inside the man speaking to the pastor telling him:

"Do you know me? If you know who I am you will give me my own royalty. I am the head of all demons.

I am a Scorpion, if you think you have Jesus, let him come out and fight me."

Also Read Woman Nabbed With 23 Children Confessed to Be Looking for Parents That Will Helped Carter for Them

The moment the man processed finished speaking, pastor Odumeje moved closer to him and began fighting the demon in a boxing like fight.

Watch the full video and see more photos below:

Video

Alternative link


See more photos

See The Moment Pastor Odumeje fights with a demon inside a Man (video) See The Moment Pastor Odumeje fights with a demon inside a Man (video) Reviewed by 9jatales on March 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.